Saturday, October 8, 2011

Vegan MoFo - Spiral Diner Nachos

Spiral Diner Break

This is the famous Nachos Supreme at Spiral Diner in Dallas. This is our favorite dish at Spiral. No visit is complete without them. They use a cashew-based cheese sauce with a TVP meat, corn, black olives, sour cream, guacamole, sliced green onions, and jalapenos.  (This cashew cheese sauce was mentioned by Samantha Cohen of SuperVegan at the Vida Vegan Con Travel Panel as one of her favorites.) If you are ever in Dallas or Fort Worth this is a must try!

3 comments:

  1. My mother-in-law lives in Dallas, so I have Spiral on my list of places to visit the next time I go there. I love nachos and sometimes miss the cheesy aspect of them (now I get them with pico, black beans, guac, tomatos, and taco sauce), so this looks reaaally good. - Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that is one intense looking platter.

    ReplyDelete