Saturday, October 22, 2011

MoFo - Spiral Diner

Dear Spiral Diner:

I love you.

Sincerely, 
EarthyVeg

-     -     -  
Spiral Diner really is good vegan eating in Dallas & Fort Worth. While I was in NYC, Philadelphia, & DC a couple of weeks ago I still didn't find a place I enjoyed more. I ordered nachos a few different places to see if I could find any that came close to the Nachos Supreme (which were featured on this blog this month). Only one came close. It really is nice to have such a great vegan place to eat in our city. Thank you Spiral Diner. 

-     -     -     -      -    -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -    -        
Here is my second favorite thing to order at Spiral. This is the famous Mitch Club. Most people that I see on the internet discussing Spiral usually mentions this sandwich. That is why I finally ordered something besides Nachos or the BBQ Seitan sandwich. I kept hearing such great things about the Mitch Club. They were not wrong. This sandwich is awesome.



I also usually never leave Spiral without a Cranberry Oatmeal cookie. This is by far my favorite cookie. If I lived closer to Spiral I would be in some trouble. If they have cupcakes that aren’t chocolate we usually get one of those as well. (Pictured below are the Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies and vanilla cupcakes with strawberry icing.)






1 comment: