Sunday, October 23, 2011

MoFo - Texas State Veggie Fair

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Texas State Veggie Fair. It had a great turn out and the weather was nice even though it was a little muddy from the rain storm very early in the morning. 



First up was the Fried Food Competition. I would have loved to have had some of the fried banana pudding... 




Second we visited all the food sampling..








Next, we saw all of the great exhibitors...






Last but not least is the food for sale...






Don't forget the raffle....


and the great goodie bag..

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bummed we didn't get to go this year! I was so excited about vegan fried foods! We're in Houston, which is still a bit of a drive - but I think if we had one more day in the weekend we could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete