Monday, October 24, 2011

MoFo - Yummy Mummy

Momma Veg here… I will be taking over this blog for the next 8 days with what I like to call “food crafts”. When my grandkids come over we always do a craft. It is a great bonding time for us. They always enjoy it and I’m always coming up with different things to do with them so they don’t get bored. Since Halloween is coming up (along with MoFo going on) I decided to investigate different things we could create with food. Most of them are extremely easy and something kids will appreciate, especially if they can eat it afterwards. I hope you will visit us every day to see what we have come up with. 



YUMMY MUMMY




Items Needed:

Veggie Hot Dogs
Fettuccine noodles
Couple of black beans

Directions:

Cook hot dogs and noodles as directed and let cool. Wrap fettuccine noodles around hot dog. Cut a black bean in half and place as eyes. 






2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the idea of food crafts & I can't wait to see what you write about tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I don't have kids but I could see myself making that for me and my husband :P

    ReplyDelete