Thursday, April 5, 2012

Texas VegFest - March 31, 2012

After a great breakfast at Bouldin Creek we headed to VegFest. There was a good crowd there already waiting in line. We paid our $5 to get our coupon which we used to get a Whole Foods bag with a few goodies and coupons. It definitely came in handy to put all of the free samples in that were being given out. I can't wait to dig into everything. Here is a photo journal of the event. 

Entrance


Dan Marek - Whole Foods


San Antonio's first Vegan restaurant 

Awesome new vegan bakery in Austin

Gotta love Herbivore. Vegan gear

Vegan Grocery Store

Look its Isa and Terry!!


Robert Cheeke!



Texas State Veggie Fair - Awesome Event in Dallas

Christy Robinson - Great jewelry


My stash from the event..

 We had a great time and want to thank every one for holding such a good event. My only problem was that it was really hot and the sun was blaring. :) Luckily I had my hat and Momma Veg had a small umbrella. Even though I put on sunscreen I'm really surprised I didn't get a sunburn. HOT!

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like you had a great time, I hope Houston's vegfest turns out like the one in Austin.

    ReplyDelete